Friday 21 March 2014

Favourites of the Month

Hello there! How are you? It's coming to the end of the month, so I thought I'd do my "Favourites of the Month" post. These items are once which I have used recently on my Polyvore. Hopefully you like them too!


01. Minibags and satchels are two of my favourite bags and too see them combined into one is great! I love the design and colours. It's a simple and casual look, perfect for all seasons!
02. Converse are one of my favourite shoes. They are great for any look and a staple piece for your wardrobe.
03. Tube scarfs are a musthave for winter. Super cute and cozy to snuggle into when it's chilly.
04. A circle skirt is one of the easiest things to work an outfit around. They go well with blouse, crop jumpers and coats!
05. Thick coats are another must for winter. The cute burgundy colour is different and what makes me like this coat so much.
06. As you probably can tell, I love striped shirts. I love the black and white on this shirt from Mirabella. 

What are your favourites this month? Are you making any big purchases soon? Are you excited for April? Let me know in a comment! xxx

2 comments:

  1. You people have really won the heart of mine, this post is wonderful. Thanks Emporio Armani EA7

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this blog. Thank you for this post.
    Summer Kick Off Styles

    ReplyDelete