Monday 24 March 2014

Outfits of the Month


Hey there, I hope you're having a great day! It's nearly the end of March so I've chosen to put together a post on some of my recent favourite outfits from my Polyvore. My favourite items of this month have been different types of hats from beanies to bowlers! Click the read more to see some looks, hopefully you'll like them!



This is one super cute outfit which I'd love to wear during winter! The parka is from Pull & Bear, I love the fur lining - super cozy for the cold weather. I paired a cropped jumper from Topshop with a floral skater from Mango and a long scarf also from Topshop. The Mulberry brogues and Colour Block Arielle Satchel from Colette pair well with rest of the outfit. 

I love this outfit for summer, very simple but cute! The dress is the winona dress from Friend of Mine which goes with the tan strappy sandals from Zara. Tote bags are one of my favourite looks in the summer. The tote bag is from Talented Totes (sold on Asos) and Rayban sunglasses complete the casual summer look.

This is one of my favourite looks for a semi-formal occasion. I love the leather quilted skirt paid with a Forever New sweater and a New Look coat. The cute lace-up suede ankle boots are from Madewell and are a little different to your usual ankle boots! The shoulder bag is by Mulberry. The pork pie hat and scarf, both from Topshop, are the finsihing touches to these outfits!

This is one of my favourite everyday outfits. I choose these lovely pale blue jeans and a basic striped shirt, they compliment each other so well. I also chose a thin parka from Dorothy Perkins, the lovely Effie satchel from Mulberry and, to keep the outfit casual yet trendy, go-to converse! This outfit is great running errands, school or university or a casual day out!


I choose like simple lace dress because of it's cute shape and carefree look. This outfit would be great for a sunny summer festival and paired with a camel fedora hat from Miss Selfridge, it works wonderfully. An oversized bag and plain sandals compliment the simplicity of the look and the mismatching rings really tone the outfit together.

What are your favourite looks this month? Have you got a go-to pair of shoes? Do you stick to trends or mix it up with your own style? Let me know in a comment below! xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, such a lovely outfit’s collection! I am very crazy about stylish outfits like African print clothing. The dress is one of the most important factors that improve the beauty of a woman. I always purchase my dresses from Iris Atsin (www.irisatsin.com). It is a reputed online global brand which provides my latest designs dress, shoes, handbags, swimmers, belts and many more accessories. Keep Blogging. Thanks for sharing with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You people have really won the heart of mine, this post is wonderful. Thanks Emporio Armani EA7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative. I'm impressed by the details that you have on this blog. Thank you for this post.
    Summer Kick Off Styles

    ReplyDelete