Tuesday 11 March 2014

Seventeenth Birthday Post

Hello everyone! How are you? If you follow me on Tumblr, you will have seen the many lovely birthday messages that I have received and I am super duper grateful for them. For today's post, I thought I would post just a quick few outfit which would be great for going out for your birthday! Click the read more below!




In my first outfit, I chose a cropped polka-dot sweater from Zara which has been an item I've fancied buying for a while. Paired with a quilted skirt and chelsea boots, this outfit is completely on-trend. For those living in the colder weather the Vince Double Face Wool Peacoat from Harrods is the perfect! I also picked a shoulder bag from Kate Spade and Asos Love Midi rings.

This dress is one of my favourites at the moment, it is the Waterfall Trapeze dress from Topshop. I paired this dress with strappy black heels also from Topshop and a Juicy Couture Sophia mini bag. I love the contrast of cream against the black heels, bag and fedora. A cute gold necklace pairs nicely with the neckline cut of the dress!

This outfit I find super cute and not to dressy if your occasion is only semi-formal! I chose a black skort from Zara, oversized strip shirt and H&M leather jacket. Paired with tights, cut-out boots and an Effie satchel by Mulberry, it is perfect for an autumn night. 

I paired this cream coloured skater dress with strapped black heels, a Bayswater bag from Mulberry, a cute pork pie hat from Topshop and Asos rings. This is outfit is extremely cute and flattering without looking over the top! Super easy to pair with a crop blazer or cardigan when it gets chilly! 

In my final outfit I went for a casual yet dressed up style. The heeled boots are a good substitute for thin heels and still give you the added height without the fear of wobbling! I also chose crop lace top with a little detailing on the collar and boyfriend blazer from Topshop. This look is great for a semi-casual party!

When is your birthday? What are your favourite things to wear on your special day? Have you got anything on your birthday wishlist? Let me know in a comment! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment